Question about Prerelease Charizard

I own a PSA 10 prerelease evolutions Charizard (not the staff version). I was wondering if I should keep it or should I sell now. If so, how much and would the value go up?

We don’t know your situation. Do you need the money? If so then you have a $400-500 card which I think is very good.

If not, you’re free to hold it and hope it goes up. No one can tell you for sure if it will grow or by how much unfortunately.

1 Like

Keep it. Fairly difficult grade to achieve on that card.

And Noone can predict what the price will be in the future, but imo it can only go up when dealing with a charizard card.

Yeh I understand. Cheers. I think I might keep it for a while. Not needing the money desperately at the moment.

I’d keep it. I don’t know why it would ever drop in price as a Charizard and a special promo at that.

Keep it! :blush:

I had the same question from the PSA 10 that I got graded. I ended up selling it, but only because I needed the money.

Since your question is one related to whether the price of this will go up or down and that’s why you’re considering selling now, my advice is to hold onto it.

The population for those is really small and is likely not going to shoot up because like @pottsinator said, it’s a tough card to grade, most come back as a 9.

Right now there is a little fluctuation and will continue to be likely for the next few years. I think the evolutions hype died down a bit so that card has seen some stagnancy.

Give it 5 - 10 years. Right now 20th anniversary is cool, but if it does anything best it’s that it refocuses collectors back onto the original set and original charizard. I think a lot of people think realize that if they are going to spend a lot on a card, might as well get the original.

Once the 20th anniversary is a part of history, I can see there being much more demand.

1 Like

yeh awesome. Thanks guys