Psychic King's Collection

I started collecting in August of this year. There’s a rumor that Santa is getting me a PSA Membership so I’ll have more PSA cards on the way. I’ll keep this thread updated as my collection grows. I hope everyone enjoys the ride with me.

Just got this in the mail today. My first PSA 9. Love this card.

This was my first PSA card.

Going to get these graded for the purpose of selling. I don’t have any interest in keeping these in my collection.

8 Likes

Nice start man! What made you start collecting in August?

Thanks! Pokemon GO hooked me with nostalgia in July. I collected Pokemon and basketball cards as a kid so I decided to finish off my Base Set/Jungle/Fossil sets that I started back in the day and had so much fun it just sort of snowballed. I’m a collector at heart so I figured I might as well do it right and here I am :blush:

3 Likes

The amount of collectors who return through finishing off their base/jungle/fossil is crazy! Welcome to the forum and gimme those 1st ed holos :blush:

1 Like

Haha I bet. I don’t know why I actually thought I’d stop at the unlimited sets of those three. The second I finished those I was on eBay looking for 1st ed

I will be there on day. I am currently working on finishing Neo Revolutions in 1st ed. I am done with Neo Genesis, Team Rocket, Gym Heroes and Gym Challenge but not PSA 10; I would be broke lol.

I hear ya. My goals of finishing sets and collecting PSA cards are separate. I just want my favorite cards in PSA. The problem I have is when I’m working on those goals at the same time. Spending way too much

1 Like

Yeah I can totally relate. I would say I have about 10-15 sets completed in 1st editions but PSA is a different thing haha, especially when try to go after higher end cards. Keep us updated with your collection :blush:

1 Like

Latest addition to the Base Set 1st edition collection

4 Likes

My first PSA 10! Of course it’s my homie Alakazam. Damn I love this card.

5 Likes

Gold stars are what dreams are made of. Congratulations on a wonderful addition! :blush:

1 Like

I got my first PSA return back today! This was my 6 free grades with a new memberhsip.

6 Likes

That’s a great start to your PSA journey! Looking forward to seeing more!

1 Like

I got a few more of my favorite pickups in the mail today!

I just love this card. The gold borders make me have all the feelings. Minty fresh, too. Might get a 10.

2 Likes

The rest of my PSA return…

i.imgur.com/Ic4VKZu.jpg

3 Likes

Lovely Dragonites @joshuajohnson814

Personal favourites from your other post has to be THAT Japanese Gyarados from Holon Phantoms!

Really cool collection overall too, 1st ed base too :grin:

Thanks! I love that Holon Phantoms Gyarados, too. Would have to say I’m happiest with the Shining Gyarados. Gem mint is surprisingly welcome :blush:

1 Like

I just got a new scanner so I spent a couple days scanning all my PSA cards and getting them uploaded to Flickr so everyone can enjoy them in one organized place. Enjoy!

www.flickr.com/photos/147665414@N07/albums/72157678965663750

3 Likes