PSA10 latios, latias, rayquaza english gold star price help

Hi guys, i was wondering how much one can expect to pay (or can expect to sell for) each of these cards, in english language and PSA10.
I am curious but i cannot find any sold listing on ebay, just japanese ones.

Just for info the population on these is 6, 7 and 18 for each in PSA10.

Thanks everyone for helping :blush:

1 Like

Greetings, I am lucky enough to have all three in English graded PSA 10
This is what I paid for mine.

Latios Gold Star PSA 10 $700 USD
Latias Gold Star PSA 10 $2000 USD
Rayquaza Gold Star PSA 10 $1500 USD

Gold Star cards have been selling for lower amounts recently, however all 3 could definitely fetch around 700 to 1000 USD at auction.

I hope this helps you in some way!

5 Likes

That helps a lot! Thank you very much for sharing! :blush:
By the way, is there a particular reason for the latias price to be more than double than the latios one or it’s just because they came up on the market this way?

1 Like

There were only 4 Latias Gold Star cards Graded PSA 10 at the time of me purchasing the card. It was the only time I saw a Latias for sale in the past 3 years. the others belonged to registered sets I believe.

The Value of Latias may still be very high though.

3 Likes

@dulbasaur

the latios was $600? That was about 3 years ago that I sold you that so the price is much higher. You bought that thing so fast.

I’d say Latios/Latias are about $1500+ in value atm. There are 6-7 I’m the PSA pop report. I’ve sold or help sell a copy of each one and all the recent ones were valued in the low to mid 1000. The problem with these cards is finding them. Are you looking to buy a copy or are you trying to sell yours?

I’ll pm you