PSA Slab Movement

Just so you are aware, PSA will fix that for you free of charge and also provide you with a grading voucher or two. I should have told you that in my PM. Just email them, they’ll respond within a few business days. :blush:

Your case is only the second one I’ve ever heard having that problem. Stuart had an issue with a tropical wind but it has since stopped causing him problems.

Well I think my line of action will be to purchase a small clamp, tighten down the loose end (so that the card doesn’t move) and resend it to the PSA for reslabbing. :blush:

And an update…after clamping the end slightly tighter - the slab *clicked* and now it seems to be sealed properly…so i’m just going to keep it safe and locked up now. :blush:

Lets say if this happens:

What happens if your card gets graded a 9 and due to PSA sloopy work of a loose case, it causes damage during delivery and it was regraded to a lower grade. Would you be at a loss? or would PSA compensate you?

All I know is that if PSA dropped your card while grading it and it got damaged, they would grade it with that damage and would not be liable for anything.

Really? So basically people are at their mercy then. Seems pretty shoddy business practice. :confused:

That’s not actually true Daelum. PSA hold no liability for anything that happens out of their hands (shipping etc.) when you send cards in for grading, but they assume full liability for damage that happens in their hands during the grading process. That’s one of the reasons why you put declared values and stuff on the PSA form.

Jason is right… Thats why I put a high value on the form when grading high-end cards…

My dad lied to me! :open_mouth:

*runs away crying*

Hahahah it happens!!

PSA are very good about customer service from what I’ve had to deal with. Although they are WAY faster if you call them as opposed to emailing them. :blush:

They’ve been pretty fast in the past with responses to my emails to be fair also. :blush:

Off topic but how much does it typically cost for them to ship the cards back to you? Thanks

Here you are:

www.psacard.com/Submissions/Postage

Thanks! Yikes that’s pricey!