PSA Service level

I have been waiting for a while for a good collector’s club special but I don’t think there has been anything really at least in the last 6 months that I can remember.
Do most of you, for cheaper cards, use the 100 card minimum ($7.00) option?
I sent in about 50 mid range cards about 2 weeks ago at the $10.00 a card option, but I have about 250-300 cheaper cards I want to send in but was waiting for a special.
What do you guys recommend?

The 100 minimum for $7 each is pretty amazing value, I am trying to get enough cards for the 50 minimum for $8 each at the moment. I just realized it is a 45 business day turnaround though - does it really take this long?

Why don’t you just send them all in for the 100 minimum $7 option? Unless you are in a massive hurry to get them back is there really a difference for putting in higher value cards in there? (That’s a question not a statement by the way haha)

1 Like

There used to be a collectors club special that had cards in the 6 dollar range per card if I remember right, also I wanted a quicker turn around time on the last 50. The next batch will most likely go on the 7 dollar submission, I don’t think I want to wait any longer for a club special.

I wouldn’t wait personally.

1 Like

It really depends on what you need them for. If they’re for your collection…wait. If you sell them then bulk submit.

1 Like

If you arent in any hurry, may aswell wait for a special…whether its 6months or 6years. :blush: