PSA Return Shipping Canada

Recently sent out two orders in to PSA. Order #1 was 15 submissions and Order #2 was 50 submissions.

Order #1 was my 15 free grades and all I had to handle was shipping cost. I chose the USPS shipping method (did not have FedEx account at this time) and it was $50 USD to return 15 cards.

In contrast, Order #2 (50 cards) was only $59 USD to return back to me. I now have a FedEx account but it doesn’t give me an estimated quote through PSA Online Submission.

My question is mainly targeted towards Canadian PSA members or those that have experience with PSA return shipping to Canada;

What shipping method is most cost effective for Canadians?

USPS or FedEX?

www.psacard.com/submissions/postage

11-20 items = $50USD .

I’m pretty sure in the checkout when first submitting your submission online they give you the two options and show you the price, just do the cheaper one lol.

But in my experience USPS i’m pretty sure is always their cheaper options for Canadians.

Hope this helps

1 Like

Yeah, I’d seen that. The more you ship the better it seems with USPS. Just wondering what the comparison to FedEx might be.

Thanks for your input!

Yeah not too sure, I always just went with USPS. They always arrived super quick too like within a week which is great considering it’s coming from the states lol

International customer get stung hard by PSA and return shipping.

It’s why I always endeavour to send at least 61 cards per order, to get the lowest rate being $1.25US per card. Bit annoying but it’s the price I pay for not being in the US.

1 Like

Agreed :slightly_frowning_face: make every card worth it then!