PSA Pack Cases

First time seeing packs graded without the seals folded.

Did PSA change pack cases or is this common for pop series packs?

12 Likes

!!! Big if true! Pack grading can actually become a market now if this is for all packs.

2 Likes

!!!
Where did you see these?

1 Like

1 Like

F in the chat for everyone whose graded packs were graded a PSA 10 and then instantly ruined when they were folded and placed in the old style holder.

This is big if true and I will be sending in my booster collection for grading.

6 Likes

They look really nice like this! Still unsure if I want to get my packs graded though.

They’ve been grading promo packs like that for about a year now. not sure if there is a change to regular 10 card packs however.

3 Likes

:open_mouth:
Amazing if they have finally changed how they slab boosters but a 9-11 card pack probably would not fit in the same case as those POP series ones.
I have never submitted anything to PSA but if they were to change this way i would be sending my boosters in for sure!

Here’s the listing: tinyurl.com/ybgs4lzu
Seller states “The PSA case is unique since the pack is fully laid out which really shows the art unlike the other graded Pokemon packs that PSA provides. My best guess is that they were able to do this since the packs only contain 2 cards compared to the 9-11 cards that are normally in the packs.”
Really would like to see PSA change the case to fit 9-11 cards, I’d send all my packs in the get graded.

1 Like

Don’t quote me but I’ve heard they’re working on a new slab for booster packs, as of yet I don’t think they’ve been released. Heard it from Z or TCA when I emailed either of them about a different topic or purchase a while ago, can’t remember who and too lazy to sift through all the emails. TLDR: new case might be coming who knows when lol