PSA labeling

Hey all,

I know this has probably been covered to death, but I can’t help myself from bringing it up again.

Why won’t PSA label 1999-2000 UK print base properly? It is an obvious difference. Why won’t they label the corrected Blane’s Charizard? Again, obvious.

I don’t understand how saying, it not a official release, or they don’t have enough information on the cards is a good enough explanation. How is something like the “d” Butterfree labeled, when in my opinion it is so obscure, and not labeling something like an actual date, or a change of an energy?!

I don’t think it would take much effort on their part to add something collectors really want. Definitely when you think about some of the oddball things that come through and get labels and grades.

I know in the long run this doesn’t matter much. I can tell the difference, so that’s all that matters, right?

It just bugs me!

1 Like

I think it comes down to lack of enough training and staffing as I believe smpratte has mentioned before. It’s unfortunate that some aren’t recognized officially. Definatly some room to grow for PSA. I think Scott and Gary should start their own grading company just for pokemon, haha.

4 Likes