PSA Japanese cards dont exactly fit in case?

Quick question as per title, is it normal that japanese psa cards dont fit exactly in the case?. Just received my first ever japanese psa card, and noticed I could slightly shake the card up and down, making a slight thumping noise every time. Just wondering, as it’s mildly infuriating

I know it was a problem with the older PSA cases (no holo on label) but haven’t noticed as much with the new ones, maybe I don’t pay enough attention.

This is a newer case (with holo sticker on front), although the card is from the Japanese fossil

Yes, it’s normal.

Normal…

Some English cards do it as well. I haven’t noticed it really getting much better with the new cases, though maybe it has. I usually don’t even check, but I have had some customer complaints here and there though they are rare. @pokemonsyndicate did a very scientific study where he shook a card that was a “rattler” like crazy for a while and no damage was visibly done, though one would be wise to avoid excessive shaking anyways I guess.

2 Likes

Actually, I put one in an industrial paint mixer and it had no affect to the card at all:)

3 Likes

I would say the paint mixer is “more scientific than pokemonsyndicate’s hand” ,less variability and more reliable is the paint mixer, less variance. Now just have to do it with a sample of say 200 cards lol jk.

1 Like

Well sometimes you need to be bought down to earth and realise tings. I thought my scientific discovery was more innovative then garinsons paint mixer. I thought i was more specialer