PSA finally offering TCG/Collectables magazine!

UPDATE 15/3/24 - Heard back from PSA and you should automatically be switched to the TCG magazine if you submit more of it than Sports :partying_face:

Absolutely wonderful now that PSA members have the option to choose a TCG/collectables focused magazine over the usual monthly sports one. I would always gloss through these to read the one TCG article then immediately recycle it.

The first edition in April will also feature four different covers, cant wait! :pray:

https://twitter.com/PSAcard/status/1765448375863017503?t=hO8maIhwWCoAEp6WK--_kA&s=19

19 Likes

This is awesome, long overdue! I just made the selection in the email! Btw in case people donโ€™t click the link, subscribed members received an email where you can make your selection. So glad they are finally giving pokemon & tcg collectors some love!

13 Likes

I might have to reread it. I thought the email I got said โ€œyou have been switched to TCG mag, click if you want to keep sports.โ€

The real question is can I send this magazine in for grading? Will the Charizard variant be the most valuable?

6 Likes

Anyone selling a Blastoise one for us non club members? Asking for a friend

3 Likes

Anyone know how to switch without the email?

I have a membership but didnt get the email :frowning:

Only the chosen few sorry.

CGC grades magazines. Would be hilarious to see a PSA magazine in a CGC case.

12 Likes

I wanted them to offer a digital version. I donโ€™t need a magazine coming to my address every month. What an enormous waste.

7 Likes

Time to switch to Pokemon TCG Pocket

4 Likes

This is so beautiful!

2 Likes

Same. Iโ€™ve just emailed PSA to ask. At this point Iโ€™d rather them just stop sending me the Sports magazine altogether if they canโ€™t switch me over, very wasteful sending it to the UK every month.

1 Like

The PSA magazine can be reused by ripping it up and using it for packing material

And then sending it back in a submission

5 Likes

Awesome, I wouldโ€™ve ignored the email (already came in the spam folder anyway) without this thread.

Curious to see if a large percent of subscribers will make the switch

Wonder if this will be available in the UK

Iโ€™m very excited for this. Hopefully I receive these as the previous ones to feature Pokemon on the front didnโ€™t turn up, I think the mailman stole em :joy:

As mentioned earlier Iโ€™ve sent them a message as I didnโ€™t receive the email that others were mentioning.

Hopefully as we receive the Sports magazine in the UK weโ€™ll have the option to switch and there wonโ€™t be legal/technical issues stopping us.

1 Like

Update - Good news for everyone, you shouldnt have to change anything if you submit more TCG than Sports :partying_face:

2 Likes

First info about some of the articles and content in the debut magazine.

Big news is that the Charizard cover variant will be limited to 1000 copies, with a โ€œHeatwave Parallelโ€ version limited to just 100 copies :fire::fire: