PSA case with number 21 on bottom

First time seeing the number 21 printed above the plastic PSA on the bottom right of the case. Would be a weird thing for scammers to put on but just making sure this isn’t a sign of fakes.

Any help appreciated

IMG_6785

I believe it is the number designating the case, but I’m not positive. Most Pokemon cards are put in these number 21 cases. You can see it if you look a bit closer at the bottom left corner of either the front or back as it’s printed in both locations. If you have any PSA cards on hand, then check them out!

The phone cards that I get back from PSA come in slightly different cases that are labeled 25.

It looks like a backwards 5 and 2, but when you look at it from the opposite side it’s 25. It’s just hard to get a clear picture that way.

1 Like

It doesn’t seem visible above the PSA on the front of the case, or maybe that’s just the other slabs I own. I’d never noticed it above the PSA on the front left bottom corner before, so was perplexed.

Thank you for the response.

A picture that might better show what I’m describing from the front side.

It may just be the angle of the picture with the light that has the 21 so pronounced but thought I’d ask.

All PSA cases have a number like this. Standard trading cards have a 21.

It is strange (I think?) for there to be a 21 on the same side as the PSA mark. It looks like there could also be a PSA on the other side too, but it’s fuzzy.

Curious if anyone else has seen anything similar.

This is the placement of the 21s for modern slabs. What cert is the card in question?

I just checked a few ebay listings and noticed like Dyl mentioned that an 8x cert has this same placement!

Cert is 75xxx

Looks to be normal variability then. I would be more concerned if the slabs didn’t have the 21s rather than where they are exactly placed.

1 Like

I’ve never actually noticed the 21 before so awesome to gain some knowledge.

I posted about my goal cards for 2024 and about 5 minutes later this listing popped up in the price range I had set, so probably some over excitement tied into lack of knowledge led to the question.

Thanks for helping solve @A.P.Speeze @Will and @Dyl :pray:

4 Likes