PSA Authentic 1st Edition Base Set Holos

Sorry I see now you already authenticated them. But like I said determine the conditions for a value. If you are talking PSA 1 PSA 2 then find all the lowest sold listings. If you have 5,6,7 range that would be pretty valuable yet.

1 Like

Oh do you really feel like Gary was only able to provide the information because of what you did? Lets go back and review what you provided this thread once again. You first said that the value is dependent on conditionā€¦ no shit. Second, you went on to explain that there is a difference in value between a card with a crease and a card with that is pulled pack freshā€¦ again, no shit. And then at the end, you said, ā€œfigure out what a played set goes for and add on X amount for authenticating fees and time/effortā€. So letā€™s think about that for a second, you are asking me to research the value of the set and do the math on my own. Why would I even post this thread if I already knew what a played PSA authenticated set was valued at, because then clearly all I have to do is a simple math problemā€¦ Are you stupid? The reason I posted on this thread was to find the value of a PSA authenticated played set, because there clearly are not recent sales of any PSA authenticated cards at all. Plain and simpleā€¦ nothing moreā€¦ So yes, Iā€™m going conclude that everything you said in this whole thread was nothing but useless, unproductive, and condescendingā€¦

Clearly all the information that Gary needed to answer the question was the information provided in the first post of the thread.

But hey you know whatā€¦ Iā€™m going to give you the benefit of the doubt and letā€™s just pretend that you actually know what you are talking about. So if the condition of the sets are so vital, like you say, please provide me with the value of the set, if the full set of holos were in the following conditions:

PSA 1 condition
PSA 2 condition
PSA 3 condition
PSA 4 condition
PSA 5 condition
PSA 6 condition

And please explain to me the differences of the values of each of the played sets even though they would be encapsulated and ungraded. Thank you again for your failed contributions to this thread

Iā€™m not reading that wall of text, but theres no need to start name calling, stop being so immature.

you didnā€™t mention the authenticated set was played until i unearthed it from your little brain lol

1 Like

I happen to know both you guys. Youā€™re my brothers and I do t want to see my family fighting.
Neither of you meant any harm and are both always helpful. Anyway you can both set this aside and start over for your big brother;)

4 Likes

Kiss and make up boys the OP got what he wanted and @acebren was only trying to help itā€™s just come off the wrong way. This place is for chilling not fighting.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Lol donā€™t tempt me, I used a lot of restraint not to blast this guy into next year

2 Likes

Oh boy, I sure am glad you used all of your restraint. Iā€™m not so sure if I would have been able to handle your ignorance in full throttle.