PSA 9 no rarity symbol

Hay there E4

I have been offered a deal for some cards recently that i might take up meaning I have some money available.

I was wondering if anyone had a psa 9 no rarity symbol charizard for sale for £5500 please.

Let me know if you do or if i am way off with price only one i know off is pokesyd that does not really want to sell.

Thank you

James

Here is some price discussion. It seems you are likely quite a ways low.

www.elitefourum.com/t/1996-no-rarity-charizard-update-9-13-psa-2-price-added/28480/1

2 Likes

haha, interesting how the interest level of this forum in the no rarity is growing recently. yeah, you might need to add at least a 1 in front of the 5.

2 Likes

The no rarity is about to climb. I don’t think you could get an 8 for that price right now.

1 Like

The cards are so scarce in 9/10 that it only takes a bit of demand to make the price go up

I have a PSA 10 No Rarity Alakazam! :heart_eyes::+1:t3: NFS, but I would like to know it’s value, approximately :+1:t3:

1 Like

First off. I hate you.:joy:

Second. I would think that card as priceless as it is, would have to be north of 5k+ to the right buyer.

I’m not aware of any public (or recent) sales of a no rarity PSA 10 holo. But I would place them somewhere between PSA 10 shadowless and PSA 10 1st ed base. Probably much closer to 1st ed base than shadowless. That’s where the PSA 9s tend to trade. And those also don’t trade very frequently

1 Like

since it’s all guess work, i wouldn’t sell that card for less than 20k.

1 Like

20k :grimacing: in s couple of years maybe :pray:t3:

Thx man for your input :heart::+1:t3:

This thread had some hype lord activity in it. Hurt to read.

too true haha sadly it might be out of my price range right now :slightly_frowning_face:

I just happened to notice in my collection picture gallery from years ago, I have/had a BGS 9.5 no rarity Nidoking, what might that sell for now which would determine whether I want to go on a search for it?

A PSA 9(OC) Zard just came on the market for $25k, take that for what it’s worth. Guy also wants $10k for a PSA 9 Venusaur.

i think it would be priced between a psa 9 and psa 10 1st edition base Nidoking (700-5000?). Recent prices seem to indicate that no rarity is on par with 1st edition. its niche market is partly offset by its rarity.

@yz2428, I agree with your assessment. If no rarity breaks out of being niche, I could see prices paid go well over 1st edition counterparts.

I think the problem with no rarity breaking out of its niche is the scarcity. There are hardly enough cards in high grade to make a market and get a broad base of collectors excited, unless a lot of people decided they were willing to start bidding up prices on PSA 7/8 or lower copies. At this stage based on the pop report, it would only be possible for a few people in the world to have a PSA 10 set. And that assumes the scarce PSA 10 cards will actually trade. Practically, it may be impossible for even one PSA 10 set to be assembled. It’s also VERY difficult to assemble a 9 or better set, although more attainable. It’s the only set in the hobby I haven’t been able to complete yet in mint or better. I have never seen a graded copy of certain cards trade at all, let alone in 9/10 condition.

1 Like

I think this is a really good point. There are enough 1st Edition Base cards in all grades to go around and make complete sets. Sure the 10s have difficult ones like Wartortle or Chansey but overall it’s an attainable set. And that’s where Base’s strength is: the completion of the set. Some people will collect just Charizard or just the starter trio or maybe a Mewtwo but outside of that people aren’t really getting excited about only having a Ninetales or Magneton or Nidoking. That’s the difference between No Rarity and trophies. Nobody expects to get a full run of No. 1/2/3 Trainers like they would a set of cards. It probably feels a lot better to most collectors to own a single trophy than it does to own a single PSA 10 Machamp no rarity. For someone really dedicated it could be possible to complete the set but the fact that these are completion-centric cards that don’t have amazing distinguishing features AND are ridiculously scarce don’t make them super appealing to wide audiences.

1 Like

The flip side to this, is that someone who collects specific Pokémon would potentially want a no rarity to add the collection. If I collect nidoking or ninetails or mewtwo, it would make sense to want to own one in NR. Charizard for example. This would have to be the most rare Charizard to own. From a scarcity perspective. Same with blastoise. That’s where I think it has a shot to grow. Especially the big 3

1 Like