PSA 9 and 10 Neo Destiny First Edition Complete Set

Goldin Auctions has up for auction a complete set of Neo Destiny Edition cards, including Shinings, all graded PSA 9 and 10. Anyone have any thoughts or experiences with a mixed set like this? Seems like it could be an amazing value proposition (and happens to be one of the sweetest sets ever)

Is this yours :confused:

16 Likes

English? Gross, I don’t want to be able to read any of my cards.

11 Likes

Mine? Haha I wish. But it’s definitely not mine. I’d consider buying it though

Well I’m convinced

6 Likes

Have you guys seen some of the cards for sale on the vault? Really good value there

10 Likes

Pass Neo Destiny is a trash set

1 Like

Is this the new unpopular opinions thread?

Hello, is there a reason this link to the auction was deleted by someone without any explanation? Does it violate some rule I’m not seeing?

1 Like

And does anyone have any insight about the question on the value of a mixed set? It seems everyone is talking about random things and not that actual question

Is there a master scroll for sale too?

2 Likes

2.3. Any advertisement, solicitation or spam posts will be removed immediately. This includes posting your, your companies, or your friends auctions, facebook groups, business links, inventory, etc. Posts advertising the sales of banned members or blacklisted sellers will be removed at the mods discretion.

2.4. Do not attempt to tactically post items you are going to sell. This includes asking for “advice” on “how to sell” specific items. If you want to ask for sales advice, you must not list any specific items.

1 Like

Im sure it will go for cheap because Goldin is terrible

You should buy it :blush:

Good luck

2 Likes

Regrettably can’t bid as the shining tyranitar is not a 10

How is this “advertisement, solicitation or spam?” The link is precisely none of the those. (And although you asserted that the auction is mine, it’s provably not, and you have nothing to support that—because it’s false)

So could you please explain why you removed the link, or what evidence you were relying on? Thank you

I asserted nothing. You have no idea how many people try to advertise their items for sale on here. By default I just assume that’s what people are doing when they make threads like these. I let this thread live without the direct link to give you the benefit of the doubt here. Weird that you’re so concerned that the direct link exists in this thread.

But now I’ve already engaged longer than I should have. Your topic belongs here www.elitefourum.com/t/the-giant-english-market-thread/27424/1

Should have said that from the start.

5 Likes