PSA 10 Venusaur Black Star Promo 13 Sales Data

Hi Guys,

Looking for some sales data for PSA 10 Venu Black star promo. I saw one for sale on Ig few months back for 25k, but don’t know of any transactions that have gone through.

If anyone has any data from the past 5-10 years that would be great! Thanks.

I haven’t been able to find any sales data on eBay, PWCC, Goldin, or Heritage. I’ve also tried using TCGFish and 130point and found nothing.

I did find this listing out of Ireland for 25,000 euro.

Great, thanks for posting. I also couldn’t find anything on those as well, but I did miss that one posted on eBay.

I think there have been a few private sales since 2016 but I don’t know how much they were sold for

I hope that you are able to track down those copies and inquire about the sales. Last time I checked, I thought there were only 7 PSA 10 copies floating around.

Tca gaming traded an absolute load of sealed wotc promos for it around 2020 with cardhouse.eu. tca gaming has a video online explaining that transaction. I think it was valued around 10k then

2 Likes

Cool I’ll check that out, thanks!

I know the seller of the one from Ireland. I can provide information about how he acquired the card and also where 5 others are located currently. I also have a contact for the gentleman who currently is taking offers for the one listed at the top of this thread. I can provide screenshots and proof of the correspondence between multiple owners to validate my claims if need be.