PSA 10 Shadowless Blastoise

Hey guys, I’m still curious as to how much the blastoise is worth, as a BGS 9.5 copy just sold for $500 on ebay. www.ebay.com/itm/GEM-Mint-Pokemon-BGS-9-5-Shadowless-Blastoise-Holo-from-Base-Set-PSA-10-/181953810063?hash=item2a5d4ace8f:g:VdkAAOSw8-tWZNeO. The 1st edition PSA 10 copies of the blastoise have been going for $1500-$2000, if there’s any correlation btwn the 1st edition variants and the shadoless ones. Also, another shadowless blastoise was graded a 10 since my original post.

Does this information help with identifying the value of the card?

Thanks!

What will you pay today for one?

I actually have the card; I’m considering selling it if the price is right, but I’m not sure what that is, haha. Not sure what I’d pay for one either :confused: (I’m not collecting the shadowless base set or any blastoise cards myself)

Maybe just auction it with a reserve and then you will be able to know?

1 Like

BGS 9.5s underprice compared to PSA 10s. I’d assume between $600- $800. That Blastoise has a good shot to get a 10 too. The buyer will have cross grading fees to cover though. If the demand is there, who knows how much the market is willing to pay.

1st ed Blastoise were going for $650 a year ago, now I’m getting outbid with these hitting 2k. This far surpassed my estimated price increase when I sold my most recent copy. Time is in the favor of the holder.

4 Likes

yeah i was bidding on a blastoise and i paid 900 for mine but the last 2 went for 2,000… well the recenty one 1975… messed up… but insainly awesome.

It’s been pretty crazy seeing blastoise jump up in price this much, but maybe not completely unexpected. It’s definitely the 2nd most popular card from the set, so the demand is there for sure.

1 Like