PSA 10 1st ed base venusuar/ blastoise

I have to trade

1 x psa 10 shadowless blastoise $2500
1x shadowless base booster charizard artwork long crimp $300
2x psa 8 shadowless charizard $500
Psa 8 1st edition thick stamp charizard $3250
PSA 10 shadowless mewtwo $800

wants
Psa 10 1st edition venasuar thick stamp $2700-3000 depending on strength :blush:

PSA 10 1st edition thick stamp blastoise $5300

PSA 9 1st edition charizard thick stamp $5200

1st ed wotc booster boxes

jungle $3200
Fossil $3000
neo rev $6000-7000

If it helps your trade i may be interested in buying the psa 8 charizard :blush:

hi there im not sure it would help unless i sold both cards that way i can put a good cash offer to tempt people to sell me one. i didn’t want to break away from my zard without a definite opportunity to replace my 8 with a 9. i think ill probably sell both cards on ebay to accumalate the money as i can gain premiums on both cards as im in the uk and couod raise easily 6000 after ebay fees which would be more than enough to obtain a psa 9 zard considering they have been selling for alot less recently. thanks for your interest though :blush:

Ok mate well im in ireland so you being in the uk would actually suit me. If you do sell them on ebay let me know if you want to negotiate a deal without fees for the charizard, it will be at least a week before i have all the money together anyway so maybe blastoise might sell first and it would suit you. Let me know :blush:

added another item to trade list :blush:

big change i managed to land a psa 9 zard so now on to my next want :blush:

updated trade list

updated trade list

bump

@dalewilliamson You there? I’ve been sending you messages to follow up on a possible deal but haven’t heard back in many days now.

2 Likes