Pro-Wrestler Scott Hall dead at 63

For any wrestling fans out there, current or lapsed fans like myself. Big loss for the pro-wrestling world.

Some may know him as Razor Ramone when he was in the WWF(WWE).

www.abc.net.au/news/2022-03-15/wwe-hall-of-famer-scott-hall-dies-aged-63/100911164

Very sad news but not surprising that he dies so young considering his history with drug and alcohol addiction. Real shame, he was always one of my favourites.

5 Likes

I was a big WCW fan so the NWO era was legendary. Scott Hall was a great character! RIP

2 Likes

Yeah that’s what people would expect his cause of death to have been, but he died after some complications from a hip replacement surgery. Life’s weird. Very very sad.

I’m Surprised that he had 3 heart attacks. He was definitely a tough loss for the wrestling community. I actively collect the wrestling figures made by Mattel, hopefully down the road he can be in their ultimate edition line up as Kevin Nash is going to be made in summer.

Growing up he felt so cool. I have distinct memories of trying to mimic his toothpick flick as kids. Sad news indeed considering the myriad of health problems he had but instead a hip surgery gone wrong was the cause. RIP to the bad guy!

1 Like

My heart hurts :slightly_frowning_face:

In March 2022, Hall was hospitalized after falling and breaking his hip.[161] He was immobile on the floor for days before being discovered during a wellness check by Diamond Dallas Page, who took him to the hospital.[162] After Hall underwent hip replacement surgery, a blood clot was dislodged, resulting in Hall suffering three heart attacks on March 12,

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Hall