Price for Unlimited Japanese Crystal Celebi PSA 10 (pop11)

Hi,
My grades from PSA are back and my unlimited japanese crystal celebi got a 10! :blush:
I don’t price for this card as it’s not 1st ed and much lower pop than 1st ed. There are no recent ebay sales. Should it be more expensive than 1st edition? Anyone can help valuating it?

thanks!
@fan_club_international

4 Likes

Can’t help you with pricing but that is a gorgeous card! Congrats on the 10

For japanese cards unlimited is normally rarer but it does not carry a premium aside from a few sets, like e1 (expedition) and World Champions pack. 1st edition is just more desireable than unlimited because it has that 1st edition stamp. These cards sell normally sell for around the same as 1st edition last time I checked.

3 Likes

Great card, congrats on the grade. There usually isn’t much of a premium, but definitely an added coolness factor and low pop bragging rights.
I’d say keep it and see if the market is willing to pay a premium eventually.

2 Likes

Congrats on the grade!! beautiful card!! have any other psa 10 unlimited? for sale possibly?

@pooonjaaabiii Posts in threads with a last post of over two months ago are against the rules, please read the rules here: The Rules - Elite Fourum before posting further.

2 Likes