Price check on shadowless blastoise psa10 $$$$

Price check on shadowless blastoise psa10 today’s market and next year’s market $$$$ thanks :+1:

The price is… whatever you feel comfortable valuing it at knowing that there are fewer than 30 in the world. The price for next year would be… the same answer but in next year’s market conditions relative to all the other cards.

I believe people are claiming the last one was around $4k? I think the seller of the only one available right now said he was looking for around $5k. It’s so hard to evaluate because PSA says there are only 23 (there are probably about 5 out there without the Shadowless label) and none of them ever are up for sale.

Here, let me break out the magic crystal ball and ask…

11 Likes

Or you can just ask me, I predict all prices before they bump because im a god of pokemon knowledge. ANyone who says otherwise is probably american or of non vissionary decent. xD
yOU see these profecies of shadowless blastoise were first profercised back sometime around 1200-400BC when the ancient civilization Olmecstons had some dreams one day.

In there dreams it was said that blastoise will go for 60,000 usd in 3 months from now. However some are inclined to disagree.

I Myself reckon it will only be a matter of time before it jumps to 8-10k which will be sometime in next year if growthidge continues like this.

:nerd_face: I reckon the olmecstons were definitely stupid people. not a fan of there artwork either.

Ide say that seller is going to get 5k for his card soon. If he decides to stick it at that price. I reckon he should to be honest. because then this way in perhaps 3-6 months time when it goes for twice the price being 10k the person who buys it will greatly benefit. Just like every friggen 1st ed shadowless or shadowless psa 10 in the last year

I think this is the seller of the card on ebay based on the name

2 Likes

Most likely. It’s fine to ask for a value though, I think?

$5k seems like a fair price to me. It will take a while for the market to adjust to the recent PSA 10 Shadowless Charizard sale. And 1st Ed Blastoise is $7-9k so I’d say $5-6k for Shadowless. $6k is pushing it tbh… Maybe if it were at auction and 2 people REALLY wanted it. :blush:

well we better feed him some disinformation so we can get a good deal.

6 Likes

around 5k

If pwcc had it up for auction, it would fetch 7k.

1 Like

@pokemonsyndicate Your such a wise individual, teach me. I bet you could bullsh*t your way out of a murder trial lol

1 Like