Price check on bgs 10 prism

Hi all,

Picked up this card in a local trade today. I looked at some PSA 10 listings, but unfortunately, there is very little data available.

I know this is one of those “it depends on whether you can find the right buyer” situations, but any educated guesses would be appreciated.

a776fa892e5895029ccf969c15bedaf1ed43d333_2_646x485

3 Likes

I don’t have any psa 10 sales data yet, hopefully someone can share some info.

Last PSA 9 sold was at $190, 2 months ago.

cool card

1 Like

Is that trophy yours? I love that designs with different Pokémon, do you have more of them? Just curious :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Got the trophy in a deal with the card so I only own this one :blush:

I’m still thinking whether I want to keep the trophy to display or whether I’d rather get a nice cards for it :sweat_smile:

Only found 2 psa 10s that are currently being listed but none who got sold so far.

Haha I would keep the trophy, I am looking to start collecting them but finding them on Europe is hard :wink:

1 Like

I got this exact one from eBay this morning, (this is the eBay ad picture, I still don’t have it in hand)
They are very rare and hard to find nowadays, even more for me just buying from European Union countries because import taxes make them so expensive :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

Oh that’s crazy! Mine is 2008-2009 and yours is 2009-2010. Was getting my hopes up of getting the whole gang together haha!

Great buy! I’m curious now, how much did it sell for? (Pre-import of course :skull:)

1 Like

I got it for 130€ in total because it was from a french guy, France is in the European Union so there are no taxes between countries :slight_smile: