(Price check) Japanese VS booster boxes

I am looking to get an idea of the value of all 3 of the Japanese VS booster boxes plus the Japanese E series started deck box and the other two gift boxes.

They seem to be very rare now and I have been out of the hobby for a while and i cant seem to find and sales history (Ebay)
Please let me know if iv’e missed something or you have an approx idea on what any of these last sold for.

(hopefully this is the right place for the tread and allowed?)

Thanks

10 Likes

Those are some amazing boxes, great to see!
I have no idea on prices for the VS boxes, just kicking myself that I was too cheap 5 years ago and $2500 for all 3 boxes was too much for me then.
The Red Deck vs Green Deck Gift Set is probably worth around $3000,- nowdays.

3 Likes

I’ve been to many card shops in Japan this April and I definitely saw the Rocket box and I also think the Red VS green. I am currently moving houses, so I have no time to check myself, but if you are curious you should find it here with a price tag:

And for the VS booster boxes. I also found some VS booster packs. Just take the booster price x the amount of boosters in there and add a ~ 10% margin to get a rough Idea if there is no sales data available.

1 Like

PWCC sold prices from 2021

5 Likes

There are also some past sales on heritage

5 Likes

These sold on rare candy this past March

6 Likes

Red/Green Gift Set recently sold for $2,100 on PWCC.

https://sales-history.pwccmarketplace.com/items/premier7669

6 Likes

Still super cheap for what it is imho, but then again the holos themselves also dropped really hard from their highest sales (despite being among the best looking OG holos out there).

1 Like

Thank you for you help all.

Three of these or a black label moonbreon? Easy answer!

1 Like

That honestly seems super cheap for what it is. I have one myself so I’m biased, but still.

1 Like