Price check - Japanese base set booster box

What would one of these be going for these days?Am keen on buying one but havnt seen any for sale or know a current price. Cheers

Seems like there is a huge range,

m.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=Japanese+base+set+box&isNewKw=1&isRefine=true&mfs=GOCLK&acimp=0&sqp=japanese%2Bbase%2Bset%2Bbox&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1

I believe the last sealed ones sold on eBay for around 900-1200 from the beginning of this year, with mintier boxes being on the higher end. Those last two that sold in that link for around 600 were not sealed and came with 34 packs. So you can probably double that price for a sealed one (60 packs)?

Thanks I can’t find any around atm for sale so hoping some pop up soon

I actually have one. I have been debating on selling it. I just started selling a bunch of miscellaneous individual packs and decks on ebay. My dad was big into sell all the old stuff on ebay back in the day and when it cooled off he held onto what he had left. He passed away 10 years ago so I have been carrying it around and finally decided to start selling it.

Have you been selling on eBay or elsewhere?

1 Like

I think this is a pretty accurate range.

It’s maintained this price for a while. I’m sure more will come up soon.

I have sold all my random single packs on eBay but I still have a box of the Japanese booster and jungle booster packs. 60 packs each. EBay name is Winstamps

how much are you looking for the base japanese box?

^

Well, seeing how I can get at least $1200 if I break them up and am not in a real big hurry to sell them $1200 would be the least I would take. Plus shipping would be interesting on something like that, insurance and all.

So not sure what I am going to do. I have some other things to figure out too, maybe I will make a new post on here for some advise.

Best bet would be to toss it on for best offer on ebay or even list as an auction. Since they don’t come up often anymore, I think the $1200 mark might be eclipsed pretty easily.

I’d buy a Japanese Base Set box for 1200 :stuck_out_tongue:

Good to know. Although I just joined this forum the other day and am not sure how it would work to sell to someone one here. EBay you have paypal and a lot of security measures set up to protect people. How would I go about it? Also if there are more than one interested how would that work? Maybe could just list it on eBay and let everyone at it? I would probably want to start it at $1200.

Just list it on eBay if you want to let everyone bid/determine the value.

Ok, if and when I list it I will let you all know.

Thanks

1 Like

I just bought one for 1300 USD the other day and i think it was a very fair price. This beeing a purchase outside of eBay. I think prices of those boxes will go up, they don’t come up for sale as often anymore.

1 Like