Price Check- Fossil Cosmos Holo Error/ Test Print

I recently purchased some cards and I’m not 100% on the history or a price for them. I have three different Fossil cards with a Cosmos Holo pattern (Magneton, Lapras, and Zapdos). Fossil was the last set to use the Starlight Holo before switching to Cosmos for Base Set 2. From the little information I have found some people believe these could be an error or a test run with the Cosmos Holo. I was able to find a sold listing on eBay for a Moltres. I know that a Cosmos exsists of Zapdos with a 1999-2000 Copyright, however all of these have a 1999 Copyright. I have some pictures here with examples of the correct holo and the error. If anyone has any information on these, or a potential price point, it would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

I would love to know, too… replying for updates! I’d also be totally interested in the Lapras if you were to sell it.

Selling would definetly be a possibility.

if you are selling, let me know, too! I would love some for my fossil set

Damn where’d you get those. I had a spare magneton and moltres so I listed them to see offers I’d get.Here’s what I know.
www.elitefourum.com/t/rare-english-cosmos-fossil-holofoil-error-test-run-misprint/22232/1

1 Like

I saw someone had them and didn’t know what they were so I picked them up. I just don’t know what their value really is. The Moltres I saw that sold on eBay sold for $780.