Price Check: Ex Era Blister Pack (See Picture)

Hey!

Im just curious what this would be worth. It has an EX Dragon Frontiers and an EX Holon Phantoms booster pack.

Their are only 2 on eBay but those 2 have diffrent Packs. (Both are missing the Holon Phantoms)

The 2 on eBay are listed around 2k but they look like they have sat for a while so I doubt that’s market value.

Any idea on a fair price?

Thanks!!

I’m not the best informed on blister values since it’s a very thin market and I follow mostly boxes but I expect somewhere in the $1-1.5K range, could be drastically less if you auction it on eBay…

1 Like

Yep I’d say 1.3k approx

1 Like

love that blister, I cracked one last summer for the eevee holos to try to get a 10. Still at psa but those holo promos are only available in that blister (I think) and they are low pop

1 Like

How’d it go? I know these promos are so tough to get 10s because if those plastic tabs holding them in.

well they’re still at psa. I was like a surgeon opening that thing though lol. Hopefully 1 gets a 10

1 Like

Hahahaha, should have known! Any white marks when you took them out? I absolutely love the arts of these and having any in a 10 would be amazing

I just checked those pops and WOW that’s insanely low

I dont remember exactly how they looked but I do remember they didnt have any plastic container dents

1 Like

Fair market value is lower than $1300, IMO. That’s not a crazy estimate or anything, but I’d be surprised if you could find a buyer at that price (unless you wanted to have it sit unsold for months). If you wanted to actually sell it, you’d probably have to price it somewhere in the $900-$1000 range.

Awesome blister, btw :blush:.

Thanks man! It’s one of my favorite things I own. I haven’t figured out a way to display it yet. Perhaps a frame or something. I like to imagine this specific blister has both the charizard and Pikachu gold star :joy:

1 Like