Premium Toploaders

I’m looking for opinions on the best toploaders for display purposes. I know these aren’t the most popular storage choice for most PM cards, but I don’t like the idea of topps chrome cards in a binder (it’s a corner thing). I’m looking for a very clear and smooth finish, a totally premium look. I know they’re out there because every now and then they show up in my mailbox. What might make it a bit harder is I’d need something slightly thicker than standard - probably 55-59 pt. Any advice or point in the right direction is appreciated!

As far as display purposes go - get yourself some T-stands and make the investment for PSA. Toploaders like you mentioned come in different sizes and thicknesses but are awful for display in my opinion. I honestly like the way that Card Saver I’s display a card because they grab and hold the card in the middle of the casing.

That being said I would recommend either Card Saver I’s (even though they offer little protection but are nice for display), screw down cases (these are good for protection to a degree - a lot of them require the card to be unsleeved), or the magnetically closing cases that are similar to screwdowns just much easier to gain access to and just as thick.

Hope this helped. :blush:

Thanks for replying! Display probably was a poor choice of words. They will not technically be on display, but I want something that looks nice in the hand. The magnetic one touches are nice, but way too bulky and expensive for an entire set. I’m definitely looking for toploaders, but the quality I’m finding is subpar.