Pre-Release Raichu Conspiracy Thread

I’ll say publicly that David’s is real cause he’s a friend.

6 Likes

Not to mention David has no desire to actually grade his cards, which lends to his credibility along with no desire to even sell it. I would love to know the history of the card that he owns though for curiosity sake. It would make a great video for his channel and I would watch!

I thought the deal it being a dead collectable was because it’s a real card with a real stamp but it could be duplicated by any WOTC employee and some stated they did something similar just for fun, so even CGC authenticates it it won’t be the number 1 english card.

I think this is what makes the one specific card David owns so valuable. It’s the only card with public provenance and history so it’s likely the only one that CGC would take the risk to authenticate if duplicates are indistinguishable from originals.

Gary now publicly stating David’s card is real in addition to Scott hiding his article/video stating there isn’t an authentic card.

More reason to speculate.

1 Like

*puts tin foil hat on

I think CGC wouldn’t have to try so hard if they could just center words/numbers on their label and didn’t have cases that could be resealed.

1 Like

Prototoise v Pre-chu

The real life Godzilla Vs Kong.

p.s Stick to Japanese, less controversy.

1 Like

How much did he send you to say that.

3 Likes

Prerelease Raichu is real guys

17 Likes

Locked, Rule 1.4.

Reminder that defamation/libel is not tolerated on E4, especially attempting to defame the founder (myself) of the site. Moreover, content creators own their content. Just because you develop a deep state conspiracy doesn’t mean you are entitled to their content. Feel free to re-read the rules.

5 Likes