Post Your Favorite Sitting Cuties (Whether You Own Them or Not)!

Hi, everyone! This is my first post, so if I do something wrong, please let me know! :blush:

There was one other post that I thought was similar but not quite what I wanted this topic to be about. I really enjoyed it! I’ll try to link it here: Post Your Card(s) + Sitting Cuties! (Or Any Plush!)

I don’t own any Pokémon plushes myself, but I’ve recently become fascinated with Sitting Cuties! I thought it would be fun to share our favorites (whether we own them or not) and say why they’re our favorites!

Here are my favorites! They are probably in order… It’s so strange because this list does not at all encapsulate my favorite Pokémon! For the most part, I think these do a great job of portraying their Pokémon well while also just being a great plush! However, I was drawn to each of them for different reasons:

1. I’ve recently realized just how much of a Druddigon fan I am! I’ve always been a huge dragon fan, and I think Druddigon is the most dragon-looking Pokémon there is. It’s now one of my top three favorite Pokémon!
  2. I love Gible already, but this one just looks hilariously derpy. I want it! :rofl:
  3. I don’t even know what it is about Munchlax. Maybe I just think a baby version of Snorlax is automatically adorable.
  4. I’ve never in my life been a Vaporeon fan, but this plush has MADE me a Vaporeon fan. Leafeon is my favorite Eeveelution, but out of all of the Eeveelution Sitting Cuties, I think this is the most accurate and the best plush! It’s so cute!
  5. I love Dragonite. That’s all.
  6. This Clefairy stares at me like it’s a stray cat. It must have a home. I mean, look at it!
  7. I like the tougher looking Pokémon as plushes when they’re not just covered in felt. I think this Tyranitar looks pretty epic.
  8. I honestly don’t think this is a great portrayal of Glaceon (my second favorite Eeveelution), but I absolutely love the colors.
  9. I’ve always thought Mr. Mime was hilarious because it creeps so many people out. I would love to put this plush in some dark place on my bookshelf.
9 Likes

My favourite Pokémon Fit plush is Omanyte … For me it’s perfect for landscape pictures.

My Omanyte plush became an emote in a group of friends very fast … That was awesome!!!

I also want to stand out Omastar …

and also Smoking Muk … :smoking:

I really like these 3. Delibird and Aerodactyl ones are also cool, but I don’t have them.

20 Likes

I only have one Sitting Cutie, and it’s for my favorite Pokémon:

Greetz,
Quuador

11 Likes

How can you not like this stubby legged boy

12 Likes

These are awesome!! I absolutely love that Omanyte. It’s so cute! :laughing:

2 Likes

This is the only Pokémon plush I own, so it was pretty easy to pick my favorite :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thanks!!! Glad you liked Omanyte pictures … I have more of these pictures. I used to upload them to Instagram, but I’m thinking in posting them in Twitter. These pictures were taken around end of december 2021.

2 Likes

a recent favorite I picked up.

5 Likes

I really like this Magikarp. Not sure if it’s sitting, but it’s definitely not standing lol

This isn’t Pokémon, but these Scapegoat plushies are pretty cool. They’re from a Yugioh card. Still sealed.

Last, but certainly not least, is my real sitting cutie.

12 Likes

Ooh, Magikarp is definitely on my list! And your dog is so cute! :laughing:

1 Like

7 Likes

Love my son!

14 Likes

4 Likes

Put them away yesterday but I love these two a lot. Dragonite I think is really well done and charizard well because I just love me zard

6 Likes

Omg love this!

1 Like

Also welcome to E4! :partying_face:

1 Like

Great question. I have a box full but here are my favorites from an old collection post

7 Likes

I love the old Charizard version that you have! Charizard is my favorite Pokémon. They have an updated version on the Pokémon Center website right now that I don’t like as much. I think the old version looks a lot better.

Thank you! :blush:

6 Likes