Pop Series 5 Pikachu's

Hey guys how come all these cards have low pops? Are they rare or people just don’t care about them to grade them?

Pop 5 is the most Popular Pop set. With that said I don’t know it’s rarity or any pop packs rarity.

I sold a few pop 5 graded cards awhile back, I’d have to dig for their prices. Can’t remember off the top of my head if a pikachu was included.

Typically low pops are an indicator of interest or demand in a card rather than the card’s rarity. If you look at other POP sets there’s not a huge amount of cards graded either, outside of the gold stars the POP sets from 3rd gen weren’t really that special.

There’s some amazing artwork in them though

When people realize set cards are boring and promotional cards are excellent, the POP report will improve for all of the amazing promos out there.

1 Like

Are the POP Series cards set cards or promos in your opinion?

Definitely promos. They came in packs that were only released at sanctioned, limited events with defined cards inside. They did not have standard release schedule, were never for sale, and served the sole purpose of promoting organized play.

1 Like

This is supposed to be a secret!

1 Like

ive just started collecting pop holos, i love them! some of them have some unreal art. super super cool :grin:

if anyone has any they want to sell il take them :grin:

If you have specific gaps in your collection, you can post in the Buying subforum with your offer prices. I’m sure someone has something you need if you’re paying fairly. :blush:

1 Like

Show us your collection please~