Pokemon Quest For IOS, Android, & Switch

I downloaded this game a few days ago and I am pretty impressed for a free game. I am also impressed that it is not pay to win, the only items you can buy are decorations for your Home Base. If you haven’t checked it out, give it a try. Still learning and trying to figure out the best comps to use for my team.

About Pokemon Quest;
Is a free-to-play action adventure game in the Pokemon series developed by GameFreak and published by Nintendo and the Pokemon Company. Pokémon Quest features a blocky, voxel-style design similar to Minecraft. The game is set in Tumblecube Island, featuring cube-shaped Pokémon called “Pokéxel”.[1] The Pokémon featured in the game are from the original lineup from the Kanto region in Pokémon Red and Blue.[2] In the game, players control the base camp and the pokémon team. The player’s main task is to complete all the levels on the island, beating the wild Pokémon. The game process can be divided into four parts: base camp management, following the storyline, training Pokémon, and attracting new Pokémon.

Post your comps and Team level below. Lets see where the efour quest team is at !! Take Care and Have Fun.
Right now my comp is;
Chameleon, Lickitung, and Onyx with a team level of 4880.

Yes. Thats a Pokemon Pyramid right there. That’s an Onyx, with a Lickitung on his head , with a Voltorb stacked on top on that. Amazing.

I’ve been playing the game on “free” mode and have managed to get to a party level of 8,500. The only issue is how slow the game is if you don’t spend some money. Cooking food for one Pokémon at a time hinders your ability to get level-up and move training fodder. That being said, $30 for a “full” experience isn’t the worst price, and I might consider it down the road. For now it’s a fun and free time killer!

That’s good to know. I haven’t progressed that far yet, i didn’t even know you could buy things LOL . I gotta look into what you get for the $30 . I like the concept tho, pretty unique gameplay.

The game is quite good, and whilst you definitely can progress without spending a single cent, the DLC packages make you progress rapidly in comparison.

From increasing your drops, increasing training experience, increasing move learning chance, it all adds up. As such, here is my current team that can auto every level;

I recently got a better Mewtwo, so have been levelling that up. Next I’ll move onto better Starmie’s.