Pokemon Pocket App: Trophy Kangaskhan Reprint?

I saw this in the Pokémon Presents this morning…
I wonder if this is getting a physical reprint or it’s staying in the digital game.

10 Likes

This is major!

I think if this comes out physically it would be nice but likely wont do much like the gold star umbreon in celebrations. Didnt touch the original

There seem to be a lot of elements that may only be in the game. They mentioned a unique battle system. The cards you “jump into” are presumably game exclusive too.

The sets also seem made up for the app

image-60

There’s no reason to think this promo is getting a reprint either.

I imagine there’s a good chance the kangaskhan doesn’t get a physical print but who knows!

3 Likes

If anything it will spread awareness about a very cool, very niche card. Cool to see honestly and I’m interested in trying out the app when it’s available.

4 Likes

:frowning_face:

5 Likes

Although, that says nothing about the old cards not getting a reprint, it just says that there will be exclusive cards.

if you want the full image

13 Likes

I don’t like it :face_vomiting: Ima just say those dreaded 3 letters. NFT

2 Likes

Its the pokemon company. Not an NFT. this isnt metazoo.

1 Like

I like my collectables printed, in my hands. Not through my phone screen. Regardless if it’s from Pokemon or not

1 Like

All the r/PokeInvesting professional market analysts currently assessing how this will impact the prices of their Fusion Strike ETB hoards:

16 Likes

Estimating the ROI of buying out every Gardevoir illustration promo because it was highlighted twice in the trailer:

IMG_2654

2 Likes

This is a meme thread but I dislike the idea of having digital exclusive art. The game probably won’t last very long and then it might be lost media.

The following cards have new art and thus likely to be exclusive:

Bulbasaur, Charizard ex, Squirtle, Pikachu ex, Pincurchin, Haunter, Mewtwo ex, Wooloo, Brock and the 3 immersives; Pikachu, Lapras, Meowth + SR Moltres ex

Grimer, Electabuzz, Bellsprout and Sizzlipede are also in the trailer.

2 Likes