Pokemon ex Ruby and Sapphire Master Collection

So I’ll start off by saying my opinion on what the whole “master set” entails. I believe master set is every card that can be obtained through booster packs, basically the complete standard and reverse set. The verbiage I’m using “master collection” includes every card released that has the set symbol in the bottom right corner.
I was tossing around the idea of selling my complete master set but decided to hold on to it and go for broke. I now need some help making sure I’m not forgetting anything pertaining to the master collection.
Outside of the regular master set I have so far found the following cards with the set symbol:
Darkness energy promo
Darkness energy promo winner
Metal energy promo
Metal energy promo winner
Oran berry promo winner
Professor promo energies
All cards contained in the gardevoir and blaziken decks (these cards do not have the e reader symbol in the bottom left)
2004??? World championship deck cards, believe there are four decks that all contain various cards from the ruby/ sapphire set
Ex emerald?? Theme deck may contain Ruby and sapphire energies with a different copyright date

That’s all that I’m after right now. Lemme know is anything else!
Thanks!

Most of the commons and uncommons can be found with different referential codes on the card, up to 3 different ones.

There are also several energies with another copyright. You can find a complete checklist here: Pokemon-Paradijs

1 Like

Thanks for the source. Where can I find the cards with the different referential codes? There seems to be a pretty extensive list of them.

1 Like

You can find them on the same page, the list at the bottom.