Pokemon Cards in 2021 (Video Essay)

Hi Folks,

I don’t usually spam E4 with videos, but I spent about 60 hours on this video essay documenting the major storylines of 2021 and thought it would be of interest to others here. It also features a number of fellow E4 members. Anyway, Merry Christmas to everyone, and I wish you all joy and success in 2022!

21 Likes

It’s been a hell of a year for Pokémon, here’s to 2022! :blush:

3 Likes

I just finished watching your video. You did a really great job recapping the highlights of the year! I really like how you acknowledge the controversy without indulging in it and inflaming the usual complaints. I’m really happy with how 2021 played out, overall my experience was nothing but positive. Thanks for the great video and Happy Holidays!

2 Likes

Really liked the video! It made me want to connect deeper with the community even more!

1 Like

Just watched. Great content as always! A1 Editing skills!

1 Like

Very nice summary, thanks.
Mery Christmas!

1 Like

Dang, you are a true talent. Wonderful video.

2 Likes

Bravo. Really well done!

2 Likes

Amazing video! I really enjoy your content and how you present it. Keep doing what you do!

2 Likes

Just watched it. Gret vid!

1 Like

Just finished watching. It reminded me of something that happened recently, and brought it all into focus. You closed with the thought that our hobby is one that so many of different ages and places can enjoy. Skipping my intro story, PkMn has always been part of my other passion and former profession, theatre. I met some kids during holiday shows this year who were showing off their PkMn collections and I decided to give them each an Amazing rare Kyogre. Not a big deal to many of us, but to them it was really cool. Each had their own unique reaction too, and combined with this video it was a great reminder of what a monumentally awesome thing we’re all part of. Great work on it, and Thank You, @butchdawg32 !

2 Likes

Great content! I really enjoyed watching it and like the style. Keep up the good work!