Pok-Emotions 8: ENVY

Pok-Emotions 8: ENVY

Previous threads:

The goal is simple. I give an emotion, you find a card that perfectly captures that emotion and you post an image here.

Don’t care enough to find an image? You can still participate by liking :heart: the cards you think really capture the target emotion.

Guidelines:

• Try to keep it to 1 card per post
  • You can make multiple posts but keep it to 3 posts max

As these are just guidelines I won’t be enforcing them but if you don’t follow them you will be disqualified.

If you want to quickly browse images, I suggest this site pkmncards.com/sets/

After a appropriate amount of time has passed, the person with the most likes will
receive a proof of victory:

emotions_winner

1 Like

Here’s my example / entry. Frankly it could be the winner, this one goes hard :wink:

12 Likes

Pikachu · Sword & Shield Promo: SWSH153

Screen Shot 2022-11-02 at 10.43.08 AM

5 Likes

:sob:

35 Likes

Greetz,
Quuador

38 Likes

4 Likes

Sorry for posting 2 cards, but I couldn’t pass it up since it tells a story of also acting on the envy.

11 Likes

Was going to post this as well. First cards that came to mind with this topic.

Cheers!

1 Like

6 Likes

Cheers!

4 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

Gonna have to max out on posts cause i gotta few for this one lol… idk what it is, but mewtwo always gives off strong “puny human” energy which comes across to me as envy in a sense.

I also get that negative vibe from this Sylveon

1 Like

As soon as I saw a cubone, I knew that I had made a mistake. :skull_and_crossbones: :headstone: :sob:

@Kuja Envious of… grass? :eyes:

1 Like

This one is tough. Bit of a stretch but here’s mine

2 Likes

mr hoothoot is envious zapdos can fly in a thunderstorm while mr hoothoot is weak to lightning

4 Likes

“Hey, I was fishing for that!”

8 Likes