Pok-Emotions 1: CURIOUS

Inspired by the thread from @wotcfetish , I bring you

Pok-Emotions 1: CURIOUS

Guidelines:- Try to keep it to 1 card per post- You can make multiple posts but keep it to 3 posts max so that you’re not taking the best ones and keeping others from participating- For posterity, write out the card/set name in text in addition to an image so broken images don’t ruin the thread for people 5 years from now

As these are just guidelines I won’t be enforcing them but try to follow them. This is experimental, I may do more depending on how it goes and if people enjoy this.
If you want to quickly browse images, I suggest this site pkmncards.com/sets/

23 Likes

Here’s an example of what I’m looking for. Keep in mind this is just YOUR interpretation of the art. Feel free to provide an explanation if you want
Feebass EX Emerald

13 Likes

Plusle - Legendary Treasures

7 Likes

Teddiursa - Chikorita Half Deck 8

12 Likes

Bidoof - POP Series 6
I always imagined the Bidoof finding some sort of camera up in the trees and being dumbfounded by it

8 Likes

Grimer from Rocket (UNCENSORED PEDO ART) (aka every fullart supporter collector)

30 Likes

I can see him saying “the heck is that up there?”

5 Likes

Joltik - Plasma Storm - Don´t try at home kids

11 Likes

A youthful Flaaffy staring back in wonder at the lights illuminated from the power of its own tail. Experimenting with childlike abandon.

Flaaffy – Expedition 77/165

18 Likes

Eevee is looking back saying “you talking about me”

3 Likes

Eevee saying "hey how did you two get up there, referring to Espeon and Umbreon on the ruins.

11 Likes

Psyduck Fossil

7 Likes

Munchlax - sm10a GG End (JP)/Unified Minds

5 Likes

“Can I hear someone shouting, “Eggs don’t live in trees”?”

13 Likes

Aron - EX Ruby & Sapphire 49

17 Likes

Detective Pikachu - 10/18, Detective Pikachu - SM170

14 Likes

I’ll see if I can find a suitable Pikachu artwork in my Pikachu collection for each of the emotions to come in this thread. :blush:

For ‘curious’, this was the first one that came to mind:

BREAKthrough 48/162 [English] / Raichu BREAK Evolution Pack 001/010 [Japanese]

Those were indeed the next two that came to mind. :blush:

Greetz,
Quuador

6 Likes

Pichu (20/100) from EX Sandstorm.

12 Likes

This screams that Hitmontop was curious about trying to spin around, but went a little too fast and is getting out of control.

1 Like

Torchic(66/100) EX Crystal Guardians

1 Like