Pok-Emotions 2: FEAR

Pok-Emotions 2: FEAR

This is something that I started about a year ago ( Pok-Emotions 1: CURIOUS ) but never continued… UNTIL NOW

Guidelines:

• Try to keep it to 1 card per post
  • You can make multiple posts but keep it to 3 posts max so that you’re not taking the best ones and keeping others from participating
  • For posterity, write out the card/set name in text in addition to an image so broken images don’t ruin the thread for people 5 years from now No longer an issue but feel free to follow this guideline

As these are just guidelines I won’t be enforcing them but try to follow them.

If you want to quickly browse images, I suggest this site pkmncards.com/sets/

After a appropriate amount of time has passed, the person with the most likes will RECEIVE THE COVETED BUNNY TOKEN image

8 Likes

Here is an example, and also my entry:

Whismur - Celestial Storm 116/168

Remember, this is just YOUR interpretation of the art. Feel free to provide an explanation if you want.

6 Likes

I feel like this is going to be a thread of pokemon running, but Totodile Expedition Set is definitely on the right theme:

14 Likes

Natta Wake Sunkern
sunkern-oldptcg-promo-112

23 Likes

Okay i feel like i will get them out of the way. I know it says to try and stay to one card but i feel like these all belong as one post.

I think like the best one out of the 5 that exemplifies fear is the rowlett

9 Likes

18 Likes

10 Likes

Mimikyu V - Brilliant Stars set

12 Likes

But they are Fake Tears :smiling_face_with_tear:

5 Likes

but… but… hole

5 Likes

Thank you for sharing this absolutely sick card, definitely copping

3 Likes

It’s soooooo gooood :sob:

3 Likes

11 Likes

Always Komiya (from BREAKpoint)

51jygHNUJ6L.AC

7 Likes

Second and last entry, Magikarp & Wailord GX Promo (SM 166)

8 Likes

The face everyone in Thomas the Tank Engine makes right before they crash into something:

5 Likes

3 Likes

Be careful who you bully in high school…

15 Likes

I think this Cubone from Vending Series 3 is pretty good. Also, if anyone is looking for cards, then Whismur has many fearful cards.

5 Likes

Dear lord, I’ll never look at this the same way.

Sweet revenge!

1 Like