Podcast Recommendations

I spend a lot of time at work listening to music and podcasts to get through my work week. I’d like to add more pods to the rotation, please share and recommend what y’all love listening too. I’m open to any themes and topics of discussion.

Some of my favorites
-Sacred Symbols: A PlayStation Podcast
-Knockback: The Retro and Nostalgia Podcast
-Morning Kombat
-The Snark Tank
-Shadowless Podcast: A Pokémon Podcast
-The Xbox Two Podcast

if you like hockey spittin chicklets is great.

1 Like

I like the H3 podcast. not for everyone, but i think it’s very funny!

1 Like

Even if you’ve seen it before here it deserves to be seen again. No episode has ever felt as central to being the podcasts to which all others are measured. The Dark Knight of podcasts.

4 Likes

I love the Alex Jones podcasts, I don’t agree with much of what he says, but its by far the most entertaining podcast I’ve listened to. I wait a few months and re listen to it for entertainment.

1 Like

Yeah if you let the entertainment and/ or all sorts of media to enjoy be controlled by morals all that would be left would be card character stock art.

Funny how every other podcast wants to be like this except Joe.

If you like tales of old-time Hollywood and TV, classic monster flicks, and risque comedy, Gilbert Gottfried’s Amazing Colossal Podcast can’t be beat.

www.gilbertpodcast.com

First shout out I’ve ever heard for gg :wink:

100% agree. I disagree with just about everything he says but man is he entertaining to listen to. The more outlandish the opinion the better.