Please help me find cards that feature books in some way!

Hey yalls,

So in an effort to keep things fresh for myself (and instead of just aimlessly buying cool art), I decided that I’d like to put together a binder of only cards that feature books in the artwork. One of my other hobbies outside of Pokemon is reading. I’m a huge reader, and especially love fantasy novels and series. Anyway, here are some of the cards I’ve found that feature books or a book in some regard. Please share any others you know of (they DO NOT only have to be Trainer cards). NOTE: Just looking for any one given instance of an artwork. I understand that there are multiple versions of a bunch of these cards, but I’m really looking for one example each of unique artwork. Thanks!

19 Likes

These were the first two that came to mind, though they aren’t really prominent in the Hypno card. Probably a good few cards featuring bedrooms/houses will have some
Edit: I’ll add more here when I think of/find some:

Natta Wake Mankey

8 Likes

6 Likes

I love this idea. Very imaginative.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Need more EX era in here :grin:

8 Likes

Took a quick look and there are surprisingly little cards with indoor art in the ex-era

6 Likes

Here’s one with everyone’s favourite yellow mouse Pokémon:

You might want to decide that these are card binders or photo albums rather than books for the next one…

6 Likes

7 Likes

Does it work now?
imgur.com/a/M4Rv4cf
can’t use the (img) command for some reason

2 Likes

Unfortunately, looks like ur link is broken :blush:

Amazing set!!

6 Likes

palace book best book

2 Likes

4 Likes

I like this idea! :blush: I’m personally building a similar kind of binder but with cards that have palm trees in them somewhere. It’s really fun to do, I haven’t made a list or anything and it’s such a nice relaxed side project.

4 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

Looks like link is broken :blush:

You need to use the link ending with the extension, i.imgur.com/EbQ7Xqu.jpeg in this case. :blush:

Here all the other artworks with books I could find that weren’t mentioned yet:

There are also some artworks with notebooks, file folders (or however those are called in English), magazines, etc., but not sure if you want to include those:

Good luck with your collection goals! Definitely very original. Oh, and you may like the “Favorite books” thread if you haven’t seen it yet. :blush:

Greetz,
Quuador

7 Likes

Thanks so much, @quuador! You’ve done it again! Haha seriously, thank you for all the welcome suggestions. I’m going to dive right into that thread now! Never saw it!

1 Like