Pick one of three?

If you could only pick one of these three given that they are all the same price point. Which would you choose and why?

• Psa 9 shadowless charizard
  • Psa 9 1st edition base set blastoise
  • Psa 10 Japanese base set charizard
0 voters

1 Like

Blastoise > Charizard

5 Likes

Price aside, which one do you like the most? Personally I think you should ignore the price point and pick the one you like the best

1 Like

If it was a no rarity japanese charizard, that one. With what is there, blastoise because i like the color better.

3 Likes

I’m super torn if I’m being honest. At a point where I’m really lost with my collection but I think that’s due to personal factors etc.

2 Likes

Hydro pump got me through too many battles not to go with Blastoise.

1 Like

My vote counts for both Shadowless and Blastoise.

2 Likes

shadowless charizard

4 Likes

Sure Blastoise is great, but the Zard is the king. Feel free to choose between Japanese or English, but I know you already have the answer: if you love shadowless I wouldn’t compromise on that.

1 Like

Poor venusaur. No love for the old chonk :sob:

8 Likes

I’m leaning towards it and finally having it in a 9 would be awesome

1 Like

If you’re a Charizard fan, go for the Charizard.

Blastoise for me all day, obviously

1 Like

If only the art work was like the one from fr/lg

2 Likes

I demand justice!

3 Likes

Hard to compete with 1st edition base! Plus gotta show some love for the turtle! :turtle:

This is like choosing between white, beige and yellow wallpaper

1 Like

Honestly I’d have chosen “Expansion Pack Charizard (PSA10)” if it was the No Rarity Symbol due to it’s less common to see it for sale than a Rarity Symbol one … Having said that, in a hypothetical scenario, I’d have chosen the “Base Set Blastoise 1st (PSA9)” because artwork is awesome :sunglasses:

I don’t think you should be letting other people influence your choice.

I voted but I would never spend the money needed to acquire any of those, assuming they are all the same price. I don’t even know the exact prices.

So with those kind of votes in the poll, you should really not take any stock in it.

2 Likes

1st Ed. Base is one of the <1% of the hobby that transcends Pokemon. Even as someone who didn’t grow up in that era, I see it as the set that everyone, even those who barely know Pokemon, recognize. If Pokemon cards will be in a museum 100 years from now, it’s going to be a 1st Edition Base Holo in the display case.

3 Likes

I’m just going to disagree with that comment right there. Not a lot of people even know about 1st edition, they just know pokemon. Show a person a 1st Ed base set card and pikachu and see which one they recongize first.

1 Like