PFM's Collection Thread

Daaaamn that Himeno binder makes me want to make an artist binder as well! Those cards look so good together.

2 Likes

Love that German RH error! Do you know if the packs used in that German tournament were only from that set, or also others? I’ve seen the error before, but wondering if I should be on the lookout for a German Pikachu. :wink:

And great collection thread, PFM! All three your current collections are cool, but as a single Pokémon collector, I like your Lopunny collection the most. :blush: And didn’t even knew you collected E4 signatures, lol.

Did you took all these pictures in the last few days after your post got so many upvotes, or were they already created earlier?

Any ideas for the future placeholders?

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

Hey, thanks for taking interest in my collection, Quuador. I got the RH error from @xellox , who I believe is more active on the discord than the forum. He said all the RH in the packs (Flashfire) at a small side tournament in Germany had this error. Apparently he took home a bunch of the RH and his friend took home the holos (lucky for me I guess haha). He had other cards with the error but for sure he didn’t have the Pikachu.
All the pictures were taken and edited over the weekend, which actually took a significant amount of time. I have a bunch of other stuff to show in the placeholders. One will be for my PSA WOTC collection, another will probably be PSA Japanese promos. I’ve got a binder for SM-P promos but it’s pretty sparse so far - I’ll probably add it when I fill it up some more. I also have some illustrator signed cards and other miscellaneous things. So yeah, this is only a sliver of what I can show and over time I’ll add the other stuff :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

[Mostly] PSA 10 Japanese P Promos

25 Likes

I have added a bunch of scans. Will need to go through and scan the other sets soon

5 Likes

Nice looking set there!! I love that the first card is Kecleon.

Of all of the ones you already have in PSA 10, what was the hardest to acquire/grade?

1 Like

Great stuff pfm!

1 Like

I think the Ho-0h and Rapidash are some of the hardest to find. I got lucky finding the Ho-oh.

I won the PSA 9 Rapidash for $8.33 in 2019. A 10 (that frankly looked worse than my 9) ended at $966 in 2021. When I lost that auction, I decided the nearly $1000 label upgrade on what is likely going to be an equal or worse copy is probably not worth it.

6 Likes

@pfm An amazing collection It looks so great together seeing all these cards together> Glad you shared it.

Thanks!

Since my last update I graded a 10 019/P (I have 020/P in PSA 9)

The 021 025 033 (McDonald’s pikachu, umbreon and mew) I had sent in also got 10s

So I basically completed the P promos with exception to 008/p when smpratte passes from the physical world and the Rapidash/ Osaka meowth that are 9s and a pain to upgrade

2 Likes

Nice, big congrats on the graded 10s! Especially since those three aren’t cheap if you’d buy them already graded as 10s.

Greetz,
Quuador

Yeah I was lucky enough to pull all of them back in 2018 from some McDonald’s packs I bought!

2 Likes