Pew pew some more positivity!

Aloha all! I was going through some old messages and ran into this… Although he didn’t have to take the time to write it, it was kind and genuine. If any admin wants to combine some positivity threads (other than Secret Santa), please do. See below and share any positivity you’ve gotten through E4, ebay messages, or whatever platform.

Don’t worry Gary, we found them lol.

7 Likes

There are a lot of positive experiences over the years. One that comes to mind was hanging out with @djgigabyte in Anaheim Worlds 2017. I stayed an extra day and we went through the Disney area, learned how to throw a curve ball on pogo (yeah I was late), watched that light show, all while constantly not ever meeting up with dreamgirl. :wink:

As the site approaches its 10 year anniversary I forget how long I have known people in the hobby. I take that for granted. I’ll try and get some fun things going next month for the 10th anniversary, hopefully capture some of that secret santa spirit!

8 Likes

I forgot to even ask how long E4 has been around. Almost ten years now? Congratulations Scott and thank you for creating the Platform :slight_smile: As far as positivity I try to add a positive reaction and post on almost all threads I post on. I tend to over use the smiley face to show its a happy response. Even in debates which I rarely get into unless I’m defending prices or old certs etc it’s still just my friendly opinions. Even a few once annoying E4 members I come to enjoy hearing from or laugh at the response. I’m sure you guys can guess a few of them haha. Anyways hope everyone is having a great night and enjoying their accomplishments and enjoying life :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@smpratte it’s weird to think the sites been around for 10 years, who all has been here since the first year or two?

Mjisaacs

1 Like

That’s really cool @teamrocketop!

Wow, it’s impressive that E4 has been around for 10 years now! Though I found it around two years ago, it has been a big help to me in building knowledge in the hobby and I’ve had a lot of fun interacting with great people who share my passion. Can’t say I’ve ever had a negative experience here as pretty much everything has been positive, so it’s cool to be part of this great community!

2 Likes

Yeah, I came about the same time as you, it has been great and I’ve learned a lot here!

1 Like

Efour has not been around for 10 years, UPCCC might have been able to make that claim but not E4. :wink:

1 Like