My appreciation for Efour

Idk if this is weird or unnecessary thread to make. Sorry if it is

I’ve been on Efour as a member now for a month and here’ s my take on it:

I have 31 active days at the time of writing this 12:50 am. I have over 5k post read. Almost 300 different topics. Over 1 day of read time and I thought I didn’t read as much as I did. After seeing that I realized this is one of the greatest websites/creations I’ve experienced.

Here are some things that I’ve learned and have gained value from being here. I’ve learned so much more about myself and being a collector. Someone who considers a big part of myself and life in the hobby. I’ve been able to make smarter purchases and decisions based on knowledge from others here and different articles from the past. Now having clear collection goals and what I really value more then others became crystal clear. Having a moment like I’m in now about purchasing a card I know I’d regret later if I let it pass has made that decision much easier. I really enjoy having read and been apart of different discussions which I find very informative and a good read. Multiple times I’ve sat and read one article for 30 mins while snaking and it was worth every min. There’s so much knowledge here, plenty of members that started collecting in the 90s and never stopped. I find it amazing when members post pictures of their collections and cards they own.

Hearing why someone only collects metapod, Nidoran or Birthday Pikachu/Pikachu like myself is fascinating to be apart of. Really puts my collection in perspective and makes me appreciate mine while making me understand more why I like that card. I’ve meet some many great people here. That’s lead me to meet other collectors through other means and have gotten the ability to be friends with them as well. One I talk to daily. Oddly enough Efour helped with that. Found a pic of a slab I wanted to see bc it was a black Star Venusaur PSA 10. Used the cert to see if it was in anyones PSA set registry and found it, searched his username and a eBay listing popped up for his PSA 10 Black Star Eevee and we talked and I asked him about the Venusaur and we just developed a friendship from there.

I say all that to say this, I really appreciate everyone here for the dialogue and contributions to everything. This is one of the greatest things ever made. Everyone here added so much value. I’ve used Efour to look things up but never as a member until a month ago. I’m so glad I joined this community, I really just want to thank everyone bc you were all here before me and the way the community built it is the reason I joined in the first place. So,thanks again to everyone I’m glad I’m here.

31 Likes