Pets of e4

Post pics of your pet collection and their stats.

I’ll start with my fur babies…

Lavender is the Grey one. She is a very powerful princess with a lot of opinions and is quite vocal. She is 6 weighing in at 17 pounds, big boned and packed with muscle.

Mei is the tortoise shell. She is a sneaky princess who is very smart. Her vocalizations are entirely chirps and trills. She is almost 7, 10.5 lbs, and has the softest fur you’ll ever touch, something she is quite proud of.

16 Likes

beautiful

1 Like

This is Tofu, a real part of the family.

14 Likes

Here are our two pups, Callie and Oliver!

Callie is a 12 pound, 3 year old Shitzu Bichon. Her hobbies include being very chill, being very not chill, and acting as our de facto vacuum cleaner. She’s a sweetheart.

Oliver is a 4 pound, 2 year old Teacup Malti-Poo. His hobbies include sleeping, sleeping in play bow, play bowing while awake, and perching on top of things (including me).

8 Likes

This is my kitty, Belle! I know she was definitely meant to be my cat because she has a Pokemon on her butt

8 Likes

That’s hilarious🤣

3 Likes

These are great!

Great thread! Here are my two Meowths - Fidi, the grey Scottish fold boss, and Bianka, the tabby lady.

Fidi’s favourite sleeping position:

And Bianka waiting for her hoomans to bring her a third gourmet dinner:

8 Likes

so precious

1 Like

I’ve got 2 monsters

This is Callie, a 2 year old Golden Retriever (gif is probably from when she wasn’t even a year old):

This is Walter, a soon to be 9 year old dude that runs the house:

10 Likes

This is Jack, he is approximately 8 months old, and also approximately 8 months late on paying rent. He does offer a very helpful wakeup call service, provided you wish to wake up sometime around 3:30 or 4 in the morning.

12 Likes

I have 2 gerbils, Coco and Lilo. They are sisters and 6 months old, both born on October 4 last year.

I got them because one of my old gerbils Ninja was left alone as her friend Luna passed away in late November with 3 years and 7 months of age. Ninja at that time was already closing on 3 years old too and I was wondering what should I do because gerbils are social animals and need a friend. I had recently bought a new and bigger terrarium for my gerbils so I knew I wasn’t done with gerbils yet. So I decided to get 2 friends for Ninja - 2 because I knew Ninja was already getting old and if she passed away I would have needed to get into the whole introduction thing again.

Well, after weeks of trying I didn’t have success with making Coco and Lilo become friends with Ninja. Coco had an attitude with her all the time. They lived with split tank method for quite some time. And because Coco and Lilo were closing on “teenage phase” it was going to be harder and harder to make them become friends. So I decided to not stress Ninja more with it and she lived alone in another tank. I figured I’ll try to make them get together again when Coco and Lilo get past their worst teenage phase.

Ninja turned 3 years old in February and unfortunately she passed away a week after her birthday :slightly_frowning_face: And turns out Coco may have been sensing this which is why she had an attitude with Ninja since the beginning. I miss both Ninja and Luna but unfortunately this is what owning rodents is and Coco and Lilo are both so sweet and silly and make me happy every day :blush:

7 Likes

@xzini I’ve deleted our posts to clean it up a bit. Just pretend nothing happened. :wink: As I mentioned in one of my deleted posts: they’re very cute.
And I’m glad your new rodents make you happy enough to partially ‘forget’ about the previous ones. So unfortunate they only live for a couple of years. :slightly_frowning_face: Let’s hope Coro and Lilo are able to grow up old and healthy!

Greetz,
Quuador

2 Likes

6 Likes

Paula

& Paolo. Even though I mostly call him Paul. Not that he would care either way :blush:

Paula is with me for almost as long as my first Pokemon cards. Paul joined much later, however he’s considerably older than Paula and actually older than me as well.

8 Likes