PapaFrankGod's Bankruptcy: Rock Bottom Collection Thread

Gorgeous. Very unusual to find the consecutive prints!?

1 Like

I have to know… what would these cards run right now?

Another Gyarados on top: https://instagram.com/p/BoieX\_WjljN

6 Likes

thats a beautiful card! love how the rarity star is framed in the top.

1 Like

Fan club +5k unikarp +10k

@azulryu, ah so cool! Yeah I’m not a misprint collector but passing on a card like this is a sin

2 Likes

11 years collecting and I never came across a Pokemon misprint in person. Saw some on Ig but they are rare!

Makes sense. When you price, are you using latest eBay sales history?

That’s what I had figured. But, thank you for confirming!

1 Like

Not for those grades, but yes

One day I will hold an even greater card. I’m sure of it. >😊

1 Like

Magikarp is my favorite Pokemon. Beautiful cards that you have!

Have you thought about getting the Unikarp Japanese web cards? They have a 1st edition and unlimited variant. They’re no where close to prestigious as the original but it’s always fun to compare variants.

1 Like

Hello glad you liked it! And yes but I am waiting for a good opportunity. I want to have all magikarp cards, all variants, all languages. Long journey ahead, but it will be fun!

Ok, after a long wait it’s finally here! Number #1 E4-SnapContest Trophy signed by the legend himself! Pop 1 of 2!

29 Likes

that looks better than the real snap gyarados

7 Likes

I like it.
They sell edge rounders for like $7 for future reference.
And an actual stamp would’ve been dope!
Like this 1/1 E4 MAGIKARP I produced.

2 Likes

Congrats!

Solid cards–also I like that you changed your signature Sherb hahahah

Well it has the E4 logo and the camera from the Snap set hahaha I offer 1 millon dollars for that Magikarp! Stamp would have been extra trouble, maybe double

2 Likes

That print quality is absolutely top notch! Absolutely jealous and happy at the same time that you won AND got an incredible custom card! Snap Gyarados WISHES it looked half as cool!

2 Likes