Old School Runescape

I’ve recently started a free-to-play ironman… It’s been perfect for me only being able to play 30min-1h a day, with various short and long-term grinds that you can set yourself :blush:

1 Like

Add my F2P ironman ‘Rufed’

Gotta give me an add and play sometime, just bonded up my range tank ‘Ullo’ or my pk account ‘Nasty Nan’ always down to boss or Pk

Added

1 Like

I play quite often still. Just getting into raids atm though still havent managed one without dieing.

1 Like

i go back once in a while to catch up on the game updates, play through new quests and level up.
however, it’s now been like 3 years since I last played…hope I can get back into it later this year. there’s been so much update since i last activated my membership account. i’m kind of glad it’s gotten easier to level up, so i can level up very quickly when i have a short window to play. i’m really looking forward to working on my smithing. i’m glad they finally did a massive overhaul for that skill. it was broken for a long time…

I’ll login for the occasional nightmare zone. It just doesn’t hit the same way it used to back in 07. PvP has changed a alot, and the zerker I was working on for the longest time became irrelevant.