Old Game Emulators

All,

Do any of you know about any good emulators for a laptop / mobile device (iPhone) to play the old games?

I used to have one but it was corrupted or something along those lines.

Thanks!

There’s plenty of options just use Google. I’m sure there’s emulators you can get in the App Store/Google Play Store, if not you can side load them on Android or add them to a jailbroken iPhone. As for the laptop it’s even easier just download VBA.

There are loads of different emulators depending on what it is you’re wanting to emulate. www.emuparadise.me/Emulators.php has a list of a load of them with download links.

Remember though that it’s illegal to download and play a game which you don’t already own (not that that stops most people) - Nintendo have recently been cracking down on game files uploaded to the popular, safe and trusted websites, so be careful what you download.

1 Like

Get yourself an Android and you can emulate just about anything that a laptop can from MAME to Nintendo Switch. The list PichuFan provided should help you find whatever you are looking for on both PC and Mobile, although I didn’t see a switch emulator listed on there (Yuzu/Ryujinx) there’s a couple for Android too but one of them is kinda shady (closed source) and the open source one is in its very early days at the moment.

On another note if your looking to emulate certain Pokemon Games you might wanna check out an online MMO that uses the original ROMs as the base of its game. (PC/Android)

• PokeMMO
    There is currently Fire Red / Emerald / Black&White / Platinum as playable regions and Heart Gold to help with the sprites
1 Like

If you have a Mac, OpenEmu has been phenomenal for me for several years.

You could even download LaunchBox and retroarch if you wanna make it all looks nice :sunglasses: