Nothing too exciting but made me happy

Been a minute since I’ve posted on here, so I thought I’d share my newest addition and story to go with it…

We’re out of town for a wedding, I run to Target to get a few things and decide to treat each person in the family to something. I’m currently in between jobs so we’ve been pretty frugal about money, but it’s nice to treat yourself and the family to something every now and then. I get the wife a magazine, the daughter an “elf on the shelf”, and wasn’t planning on getting me anything but decided to browse the Pokémon cards just in case. Sure enough, there’s a mini pin collection Hidden Fates box sitting there! I’ve never seen any Hidden Fates in stores and never cared to buy anything for it online, but the idea of hunting for a Charizard brought back a lot nostalgia for me so I bought it. I know they hype will continue to decline, but thought it’d be fun regardless. Ended up pulling a Shiny Reshiram GX! Nothing crazy, but made me happy and thinking it might start a new collection of shiny’s from the Hidden Fates series.

15 Likes

Charizard isn’t the only great hit out of Hidden Fates, but its a fun set to pull. Glad you pulled a great card. Keep up the hard work my dude, I know sometimes it may be hard financially to sustain pokemon but at the end of the day - its just a hobby, and we all just want whats best for each other.

Good stories are hard to forget. The shiny collection shall build itself up eventually!

4 Likes

@pitoecchio,@doctordarkrai,Great exchange guys:)

2 Likes

More stories like this please.

1 Like

Can’t deny the enjoyment that comes from collecting Pokemon and sharing it. Thanks for the post :blush:

1 Like

Thanks y’all! Grateful to have a community to share it with! (Sorry, I’m on mobile so formatting and tagging is difficult)