No Collectibles Before You Were Born

Most of my coin collection and maybe half of my baseball card collection

A decent chunk of my video game collection, my signed Hulk #114 and all of my Laserdiscs would be gone. Other than that I think my collections are relatively modern.

My Silver coins, Paper Currency collection, NES collection, 1989 Ferrari F40 hot wheel, & all of my cars. I have a 1991 Honda CRX, 1991 Acura Integra RS & a 1990 Honda Accord LX coupe.I also had a 1991 Chicago Bulls hat I dearly miss :pensive:

I would just be out some NES games. Everything else I collect is post 1990.

Nothing, the only thing I collect is Pokemon cards.

Lol, I’m sure your right:)

Oh, one more thing. I’d probably have to get rid of myself🤔

Nicer and more humble than Pokesyn???

I loved Johnny U. I had a crewcut cause of him:)

Fetus you was obviously alive before you were born. Do you collect yourself?

1 Like

Hmmm…gotta think about that one🤔

The best way to explain it is, last year I was going through a museum and saw a 1967 Triumph Bonneville which I had as a teenager. Finding things you used to use in museums doesn’t make you feel young :confused:

1 Like

The only thing in my entire house that I’d have to get rid of is my wife :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Me…

1.My Bandai / Nintendo lsi tabletop games, and game and watches etc from 1983+

2.My vintage Mario / Nintendo figures from 1985

1. Maybe some vintage comics / cards as well.

Trade her in for newer model

1 Like

Umm… since I wasn’t born over 100 million years ago, I guess my entire fossil and minerals collection for starters. :laughing:

And, let’s see… Pokémon and Yu-Gi-Oh TCG cards none; euro coins none; twisty puzzles 29 out of the total 372 (I’ve added dates when they are pre-2006, and there are 29 pre-1991 among them). Oh, and although I don’t really collect them anymore, the majority of my post stamp collection was collected by my mom and grandma in their youth, so I will most likely be left with about 1,000 of the 15,000+ unique stamps).

Greetz,
Quuador

4 Likes