Ninetales No Damage Error Population Report

Can you show us a photo of the back of the card? - I am asking because I have one of the PSA 9 copies but on the back of the card the centering is a bit off and I suspect that this is why it maybe didn’t get a 10, was wondering if you had the same issue. Was also wondering where you got this from? Like did you get it from a Theme Deck or off of someone? Congrats - there are now two BGS 9 copies, wonder how many more will show themselves over the next few years.

Here you go! Centering is definitely off.

I got it in a theme deck when they originally were released and it’s been in a sleeve/binder ever since.

1 Like

:+1: :grin: Wise move considering all the ones being opened now have the plastic wrapping sticking to the front of them, clearly it wasn’t an issue when the cards were first released as there are such pristine examples as yours. Ye - mine has the exact same issue as yours - the left hand side of the back border is a bit thinner than the right hand side. I would be curious to see what the back of that PSA 10 copy looked like - presumably it wouldn’t have this issue. Thanks for showing us yours - it is an amazing card :pray::+1:.

Thanks!

I have a Shadowless Gyrados from an Overgrowth Deck that was a victim of the glue /crappy packing. I got lucky with my NinetLes, Mewtwo and Hitmonchan.

1 Like