List of Errors

Can someone point me to a comprehensive list of all error cards? I recently got back into the hobby and realized I had a fight symbol error diglet and didn’t even notice. I found this, but I’m sure there is more than that:

It’s been an issue for a while. The Ninetales specifically grinds my gears because it was brought up and they asked Scott’s opinion, but still don’t want to recognize it. Best way to get recognition is to keep telling them and maybe it will change when they realize the silliness.

I’m also confused regarding the square cuts and BGS. I have a bunch from base set and was hoping BGS would grade them. Did they officially stop?

Side question, is there any direct evidence of shadowless “no damage” ninetales being found in a theme deck? I recently found a listing that has one new “sealed” in theme deck packaging. Has that ever been documented? I was gonna make a separate thread for it.

1 Like

If you’re looking for a list of error cards in general, you can look at the Error cards page on Bulbapedia: bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Error_cards. They are missing some errors here and there, but almost all of them are on this page.

Apart from the screenshot-quote from Tony, I didn’t saw any mention of the word PSA in your own sentences, so I assumed you were looking for an error cards list in general instead of those being recognized/graded by PSA.

Greetz,
Quuador

Beckett graded 2 of my Neo Discovery square cuts a few months ago. The Natu got an 8.5 and the Unown got a 9. Both cards were designated ‘square cut’ on their respective labels. I purchased both cards from TCA Gaming a while back.

Does anybody else have a BGS square cut 9.5 with all 9.5 or higher subs?

Gary I was actually hoping you might be interested helping me assess mine at some point, but that’s a discussion for another time.

I’m actually more interested at this moment regarding the evidence that no damage ninetales does come in a theme deck. Has it ever been proven? I thought I recalled someone wishing there was evidence that it came in a deck a while back ago. Not sure if it was Scott or TCA or someone else.